Alicia M. Morgan is an award-winning executive leader and certified project management consultant.
Alicia M Morgan partners with leaders and organizations to create learning experiences that facilitate bridging cross-generational leadership gaps and empowering high-performing impactful and award-winning teams. She has certifications from CNM in Nonprofit Management, Project Management Certification, and Social Sector Leadership from the University of California Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
Her professional engineering experience includes working in Capital Asset Management and Process Engineering at Fortune 500 companies such as Lockheed Martin, The Boeing Company, and Raytheon.
Project Management Consulting
Are you looking for a PMP certified consultant to help your organization navigate through agile, hybrid or traditional project management environments? Let’s have a discovery call. I have successfully lead many projects and programs to award-winning success in the for profit and non profit sector.
Recent Project Management accomplishments:
- Collaborating with the Giving Blueprint, Deloitte, and AT&T team on the Dallas Market Workplan updates for defining collective objectives, metrics, and upcoming activities
- Identifying and documenting relationships among Giving Blueprint project activities for creating schedule templates for scope management and project execution according to contract deliverables
- Working with the Giving Blueprint Project Director to identify gaps in wraparound supports and resources needed for Black Talent by proposing Talent Developers and Connectors for OneTen endorsement
- Participating in monthly CDL meetings with all OneTen markets to understand best practices and lessons learned to work more effectively and efficiently
- Lead discussions in the Dallas ecosystem utilizing quantitative and qualitative data from Greenhouse Lab, Dallas interviews, and community-based discussions to propose opportunities for additional Talent Training, and engagement with new key stakeholders
Are you a nonprofit dealing with managing change in the era of constant shifts in technology? Do you need to come up with innovative solutions to reach a culture-related goal, and you are not sure of how to get there? Alicia M Morgan is certified in nonprofit management and offers advisory and strategic development services to convert your needs to processes and frameworks for programming development with practical outcomes.
Do you want to lead your team from tactical to strategic success? Do you want to put processes in place for data collection and management that lead to certification and award-winning success? Alicia shares practical experiences leading teams from qualitative to quantifiable results under her leadership with a 12-36 months strategic plan.
Alicia has lead teams to achieving certification in program evaluation for efficiency and effectiveness. A valid evaluation methodology incorporates best practices and provides a comprehensive toolkit and program evaluation system for data management.
Change Management is necessary for today’s workplace, where culture shifts require unleashing diverse talent to enable teams to execute ideas that align with strategies to remain globally competitive. You can trust Alicia M Morgan to deeply understand your company and its goals to align leadership with an inclusive culture, creating collaborative partnerships in the for-profit and non-profit sector, while implementing best practices for executing a strategic plan with progress indicators.